Our fees start at $85 per dog and our rate is $85 an hour.
2. How long does it take to groom a dog?
It depends on your needs, the behavior and coat condition of your pet. An average bath takes 45 minutes to 1 hour, a pet hair-style takes approximately 1 hour to 1 and a half hours. Breed specific haircuts may take as long as 3 hours.
3. Do you have a weight limit?
We currently accept dogs 25lbs and under.
4. How long should I wait in between grooms?
The optimal interval for the well being of your pet is 4-6 weeks.
5. What is your service area?
We serve the Sound Shore region of Westchester County.
6. Do You bill for services rendered?
No. Payment is due at time of service. Cash or check. There is a bounced check charge.
7. What is your cancellation policy?
We request 24 hour notice to waive the cancellation fee. The cancellation fee is the full appointment fee for each pet. Exceptions for emergency situations will be made on a case by case basis.
8. How far in advance should I schedule an appointment?
We are currently booked 2-3 weeks in advance.
9. Do You need to hook up to water or electricity?
No. We are self contained. We use an inverter system that powers our electricity, as well as onboard water tanks.
10. Do you allow tipping?
Tipping is never required, but always appreciated.